Friday 22 January 2016

Craft Barn challenge A-Z

On The Craft Barn challenge site, they are doing an A-Z theme. You have to stick to the same substrate eg tag, ATC, dictionary page, journal page, etc. I am going to do a tag book, as I have always wanted to make an alphabet one.
I have used one of Tim's crazy birds and placed it in a nest. The background is from an old book with distress inks on top.
I have just read through the instructions again, and when I get home I will put a B and the dictionary definition on the tag.



11 comments:

Heather said...

Love the texty background and all the elements. What a lovely project.

Scrapmate said...

Very sweet start to your alphabet journey.

Julia said...

Excellent. I like that bird in blue, he is just so adorable.

Craftyfield said...

Lovely tag, the bird looks so sorry for himself in his nest, brings a smile to my face!

thassos456 said...

Such a cute tag. The bird is so cool, I love the way he looks :)

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

I would have been here sooner, but I was out of touch with the internet for four days. The worst four days of my life (grin). This is an awesome first entry for the Craft Barn challenge. I see you are bitten by the crazy birds, too. They are so cute, I can see why they are showing up everywhere these days. I like the background, and of course, your cute bird in his nest.

Maggie said...

Great tag and you have to just love these Crazy Birds, love your idea of tag book I was torn between tag book and Art Journal and went with the latter as I need more practice in this area, thanks for your kind comments on my blog. :)

MaggieH

buterfliecrafter said...

love how the birds stand out with his color from the background.

Anonymous said...

Seriously cute, love it!
KH

Crafty Claire said...

Really cute, great idea to put him in the nest. He looks a bit bashful and uncertain in such a formal setting! x

maggie said...

A great start to the challenge. The Crazy Birds always bring a smile but I've resisted buying them.......so far!

Blog Archive